Cantina Tramin embodies the typical features of our land: the charm of nature and its ability to engage the senses, a creative and precise approach to consistent, quality production, and the ability to create a system based on cooperation. Among the oldest and most traditional wineries in Südtirol - Alto Adige, Cantina Tramin is based in Termeno on the Strada del Vino.
The winery produces an average of 1.8 million bottles per year; approximately 75% of production is for the Italian market, and the remaining 25% is for export. Wines by Tramin have been awarded the prestigious Tre Bicchieri twenty times, becoming a 2 star winery (less then 30 in all over Italy) and Cantina Tramin is consistently cited by international food and wine guides as one of Italy's top quality wineries.
Termeno (BZ) / Italy
Price in reward points: 93 / 100